Amusement Park Amusement Park

Very magical

I love ur imagination. This flash was like watching a fairytale through the eyes of the little teddy bear. It was wonderful.

Scythe: TBH teaser Scythe: TBH teaser

Nice work

I liked it the explosions in slow motion and from what i can get from the intro i believe the story will be good aswell. Give us what you got.

sjromegared responds:

Thanks! I try my best, i hope you will enjoy the scythe series.

Starwars Lightsaber Battl Starwars Lightsaber Battl

Good

Good job! this was ur first flash? Nicely done there I liked it even though it was short like u said. NOw all u need is to do more submissions. How long did this take you to make? My guess is like 2 weeks? Unless it took you some time to learn the program?

"Dare" "Dare"

Good Work

This Flash brought tears to my eyes, watching Quinn do those good things then going to God and bringing others to God. I could only dream of doing that. I loved what you've done. Thx

DBZ: Heaven vs Hell "Pro" DBZ: Heaven vs Hell "Pro"

Hmm

Yeah if u have a story I'd like to see what u can do. Dbz is a Anime which got me started on animation, So do ur best. I like how u fused the characters together to come up with what u have there. Cant wait

Somewhere I Belong by lui Somewhere I Belong by lui

hey

Yeah i think the only thing u need to work on besides finishing it is, the timing with the lip sync like the guy just said and thats it for me.

LL - LD Trailer1 LL - LD Trailer1

hey you

I want to see da movie.... with Heman and Liono and was that cloud? Yeah ill be waiting.

Determination Keeps Me Up Determination Keeps Me Up

Hey

What he said pretty much never give up. Never listen to people if they have nothing good to say. And dont worry about what u think people are saying about u. I liked ur claymation even though im not really into it. It was an ok project u did, but i didnt like the text thing at the end.

ClayWay responds:

k

My Goats Like To Travel 1 My Goats Like To Travel 1

question

Hey please reply to this ok. Umm whered u learn how to do the backrgound thing you know when the Goats are runing to the BigBig City. Can u direct me on how to learn that? and yes I liked part one so far, you just need to work on some good sounds it all.

00Showdown 00Showdown

Look good so far

Yeah i want to see what u can do. This teaser u sent looks nice and I would like to see a nice story cause i know u got one man. I'll be waiting. So yeah your characters look nice and what stands out for me is the expresions on their faces. So when can I hope to see part 1?